Our Newest Specialist Damp & Timber Surveyor.
Great news in the post this morning, we now have an other Constables property surveyor C.S.R.T qualified to work for you on all your London based specialist damp and timber surveys.
The certified surveyor in remedial treatments ( C.S.R.T ) qualification from the property care association covers identifying, report and resolve issues including:
Damp and Condensation problems:
- Mould growth biology
- Dew points and ventilation
- Damp surveying tools including Data Loggers
- Diagnosis and treatment of rising damp
- Condensation verses other types of damp
- Rising damp
- Penetrating damp
- Health issues with damp and mould
- Types and structure of wood
- Methods of treatment
- Wood borers
- Fungi & mould
- Surveying procedures and tools
Legal and Surveying:
- Function of survey
- Responsibilities of surveyor
- Damp and timber survey and survey methodology
- Health and Safety
The residential damp course is undertaken after practical experience in the field of damp and timber surveying and property building or construction and then followed up with 2 days of exams.
These exams include report writing tests, knowledge tests and then followed up with oral examination by time served damp and timber specialists.
Not a relaxing experience.
So congratulation to our newest qualified property survey!